We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Macadamia & Wheat Conditioner
- Lovely light scent, a bit pricey Review by Amy
I love the fresh natural scent, but it does leave my dry hair feeling almost squeaky when I apply it. At first I thought it can't be very moisturising, but maybe it's just due to the lack of silicon and other crap that normal supermarket conditioners leave on our hair? I like that it doesn't leave a filmy residue on my skin like some silicon based conditioners do as they rinse off. I do have to use about 10 squirts from the pump in each application to cover my hair properly so it's not the most ecomonical.
(Posted on 20/01/17)
- Great product Review by Erika
Leaves my hair soft & shiny & manageable
(Posted on 12/07/16)
- Best conditioner ever! Review by Britta
I've tried all sorts of conditioners like salon products, supermarket stuff and organic ones. But none was as good as this one. My hair is pretty damaged from my pregnancy and breast feeding, and has very dry, split ends. After using this conditioner, it looks and feels soft and smooth. Highly recommend this product for everybody with damaged, dry hair! It's so worth the money!
(Posted on 9/11/15)
- This is the best conditioner ever. ... Review by Renee
This is the best conditioner ever. I've been using it for years and always get compliments on how beautiful my hair is. I love how soft my hair feels and silky too.
(Posted on 1/02/14)
- Ultra low irritant hypoallergenic formula.
- One of the richest, purest and most intensive nutrient hair repair botanical treatments.
- Exotic sweet woody aromatic fragrance blend, composed mostly of Australian sandalwood oil.