We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Deliverance Kowhai Hand Cream
- antipodes deliverance kowhai hand cream Review by Coral
This hand cream is very nice to use with an attractive fragrance. I bought it using reward points.
The RRP is a bit steep for me so wouldn't purchase it again.
(Posted on 8/07/16)
- I don't know what this means Review by Nicky
I love this product, I have bought it for a gift. Lovely fragrance, not greasy, just creamy and gorgeous!
(Posted on 7/08/15)
- Another lovely product. The fragra... Review by Christine
Another lovely product. The fragrance is very nice and understated.
(Posted on 11/02/14)
- This hand cream is the best I have ... Review by Nicola
This hand cream is the best I have ever used. Hands feels silky and soft, plus the fragrance is delicious. I love the antipodes range.
(Posted on 15/08/12)
- I am onto my second tube of this ha... Review by Nicky
I am onto my second tube of this hand cream. It smells fresh and light and feels fresh and light. I love it, as I do other Antipodes products. They hit the mark for me and my skin.
(Posted on 21/06/12)
- I think this cream is perfect. It h... Review by Suzanne
I think this cream is perfect. It has the most gorgeous fragrance which is not overpowering, and is beautifully creamy. It would also make a great gift.
(Posted on 10/02/11)
- This is the most gorgeous handcream... Review by Ellen
This is the most gorgeous handcream I have ever used! Easy to use, no sticking hands,and a divine smell that makes I want to use it again soon!I am really very entusiastic about Antipodes, fullstop,and about this handcream in particular. Try it!
(Posted on 20/10/10)
- This was the first item I ever used... Review by Kathleen
This was the first item I ever used in the range. Have not been able to stop ever since. The fragrance is wonderful!!
(Posted on 2/10/10)
- Super-rich in Vitamin E
- With sweet orange, tonka bean and cedarwood