We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Nirvana Hand & Body Wash
- Gorgeous (love the fragrance)! Review by Julia
Yes, I love the fragrance and the product. Perhaps not quite as moisturising as I'd like, but I'd give it a 4.5 if I could.
(Posted on 18/05/16)
- Gorgeous Review by Yolanda
I first tried this in the airnz koru lounge and I loved it.
(Posted on 29/09/15)
- loving it! Review by Cecile
the fragrance is very natural and fresh, it cleanses hands without being harsh and leaving them dry.
(Posted on 23/07/15)
- I absolutely love this Body Wash. Y... Review by Liz
I absolutely love this Body Wash. Your skin feels so nice after using it. I have tried other brands but this is by far the best.
(Posted on 5/12/13)
- I love the fragrance of this produc... Review by Verity
I love the fragrance of this product. The only downside is that it is a bit "thin", so a lot comes out - and it feels like you need to use more than would otherwise be necessary. It's a real treat for us - rather than an every day product.
(Posted on 25/11/13)
- I was a little disappointed in this... Review by Rachael
I was a little disappointed in this. I have bought loads of other Antipodes products and love them all but I actually find the fragrance of this wash quite off putting. Its a shame because I was so excited when I ordered it. Washes skin well and doesn't irritate, I just don't like the smell!
(Posted on 15/04/13)
- Absolutely love this product. The ... Review by Bridget
Absolutely love this product. The smell of blackcurrants is refreshing and not too sweet. I have this in our visitors shower and every one comments on how lovely it is to use.
(Posted on 7/12/12)
- I buy this for my brother - he has ... Review by Jill
I buy this for my brother - he has carers look after him 24/7 as he has special needs. The sensory experience is great for him as the smell and luxuriousness of it is something he wouldn't get from every-day soap.
(Posted on 17/07/12)
- I detest the smell of mint & this p... Review by KMBH
I detest the smell of mint & this product smells solely of the mint plant you get out of the garden. Yet I love this body wash. It invigorates my senses & makes my skin feel yummy clean and smoothe.
(Posted on 28/01/11)
- Lovely product, great smell and lea... Review by Amanda
Lovely product, great smell and leaves your hands feeling refreshed. Only downside is that the pump squirts out too fast and too much.
(Posted on 1/12/10)
- NO ammonium lauryl / laureth sulphate
- NO sodium lauryl / laureth sulphate
- NO methylcholoroisothianzolinone
- NO methylisotianzolinone