We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Rescue Remedy Pastilles
- rescue remedy pastilles Review by Bridget
These are great to calm the nerves for my granddaughter pre exams.
(Posted on 3/04/17)
- Great to keep in the Handbag Review by Penny
I bought these to use during times of stress in my job. I keep them in my handbag and it is great to be able to have one to help calm the nerves during times of anxiety and stress. Highly recommend!
(Posted on 29/10/16)
- Best stress relief ever! Review by dawn
Cannot recommend these highly enough, they've made a huge difference to how I deal with anxiety and stress these days.
(Posted on 17/10/16)
- I wouldn't be without these pastilles - suck rather than chew, a great help for menopausal stressful moments! Review by Michelle
These are my new best friend when I feel stress starting to build. I was advised to suck the pastille (rather than chew) for as long as possible, and by the time I've finished it, I do feel like I can cope so much better with situations.
I found the cranberry flavour to be quite tart, original is actually really nice, and blackcurrant is as flavoursome as a lolly.
I keep a tin in all my bags so I'm ready when menopause hormones stress me out.
(Posted on 24/08/16)
- bach rescue remedy pastilles Review by Bridget
My grand daughter has these handy for all her college exams and reckons they are a great help
(Posted on 22/07/16)
- Bach Recue Remedy Pastilles Review by Bridget
These are so great for my teenage granddaughter to have at College at Exam time!
(Posted on 17/05/16)
- Great for Anxiety or stress Review by Bubble
My friend gave me one of these to try and couldnt believe how quickly they worked. They leave you feeling calm in those moments of stress and they taste great too
(Posted on 23/10/15)
- Okay Review by Andrey
blackcurrant tastes good but didn't seem to have any calming affect on me and I still felt anxiety
(Posted on 28/05/15)
- Have to hide these from my husband Review by Nikki
The blackcurrant pastilles are so tasty that my husband tries eat them like lollies. I enjoy having them when I'm extra anxious
(Posted on 18/04/15)
- the best flavour Review by Louise
Blackcurrant is the best flavour, tried a cranberry one from Alk airport but is was quite sour.
(Posted on 14/04/15)
- Dissolve your worries away with Rescue Remedy Pastilles!
- Sugar & Alcohol Free