We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Astaxanthin 4mg
- first time! Review by A.o
i felt the difference on the next day i took this product. the symptoms i had were sore throat, runny nose, minor headache and cough.
it was the first time and i would love to buy it again.
(Posted on 27/06/16)
- I have been taking Astaxanthin for a number of years now and they made such a marked difference to my ill health Review by Marsha
I have been taking Astaxanthin for a number of years now and they made such a marked difference to my ill health I have continued on a very regular basis. When I stopped a couple of years ago for dietary reasons the difference was slowly noticeable and when I resumed taking them the benefits continued as before. A bit exi but worth while for moi. Thanks Health Post for you consistent outstanding service.
(Posted on 20/04/16)
- It's a wonderful product...I should... Review by Francis
It's a wonderful product...I should have known it before......!!!
(Posted on 21/05/14)
- Astaxanthin is one product that has... Review by Maria
Astaxanthin is one product that has changed my life. I work as a health professional and have to say since taking astaxanthin I haven't had a cold or the flu. I initially took it for heart health, however the other benefits have been amazing. I am usually a bit of a skeptic when it comes to taking pills and potions but have recommended astaxanthin to others because it works and makes such a difference.
(Posted on 9/04/14)
- I am an Occupational health nurse d... Review by Maggie
I am an Occupational health nurse doing fasting lipids, got amazing results with one client. The only thing she used differently was this product so have purchased it for myself.
(Posted on 19/03/14)
- This is one of a very few antioxida... Review by Arran
This is one of a very few antioxidants which crosses the crosses the blood brain barrier. It has helped with me with my depression, takes a few weeks to start working tho. You need to take it with food your body absorbs it better with fat. Also Astaxanthin is the reason why Krill oil is better than fish oil because Krill oil has Astaxanthin in it.
(Posted on 2/11/13)
- I have been taking these for a few ... Review by Rene
I have been taking these for a few weeks now. I don't go out in the sun much and when I do I'm slathered in sunscreen but I have a bit more mental clarity and energy since taking these and it does lessen eye strain. Will continue to buy these.
(Posted on 14/08/13)
- I have used this product for severa... Review by Isao
I have used this product for several months. Good help for more active.
(Posted on 10/06/13)
- Well I have had a extremly bad back... Review by Robyn
Well I have had a extremly bad back for years, I have been taking Astaxanthin for three to four weeks, i can not believe how good I am feeling, I haven't had to take pain killer since!!!! wow
(Posted on 28/05/13)
- This product is the most potent ant... Review by Anke
This product is the most potent antioxidant supplement to date.I feel it is safe to take as the algae is grown in NZ waters.The only "problem" I have, is that I am sensitive to the pigment, but I do not care.
(Posted on 23/05/13)
- Antioxidant protection
- Cardiovascular & cholesterol health
- Neurological health & eye health
- Naturally produced in New Zealand
- New Zealand’s best value Astaxanthin?
- Have a read of the Astaxanthin Advantage blog article