We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Omega Triple Concentrated Fish Oil
- Great product at a great price Review by Liz
I've taken a fish oil supplement for many years to help with the pain of an arthritic knee, normally I have to take up to six capsules a day but with the concentrated Omega Triple I get the same effect taking one morning and night. The capsules are large and can be hard to swallow sometimes but overall a great product that I would recommend to others to help with joint pain.
(Posted on 19/06/15)
- I didn't like this product. The pi... Review by Jo
I didn't like this product. The pills were too big, and I got a fishy after taste. I prefer their Blackmores odourless product.
(Posted on 27/05/14)
- My husband has suffered from acute ... Review by Deb
My husband has suffered from acute haemorrhoids for over 20 years and has never found a product that has given him long term relief. Since taking Omega Triple (for joint health) his haemorrhoids have disappeared. Happy happy hubby!
(Posted on 16/04/14)
- Nice product, no fishy reflux and k... Review by Francis
Nice product, no fishy reflux and keeps the joints moving, good for the teenagers too to keep their brain in good form at school
(Posted on 17/03/14)
- Just a fantastic product will buy a... Review by Cornelia
Just a fantastic product will buy again.We also like CoQ10 in flax seed oil, very friendly staff to deal with overall good
(Posted on 29/07/13)
- Very good Omega 3 supplement for us... Review by Jan
Very good Omega 3 supplement for us as we only want to take one a day. Higher concentrations of EPA and DHA than most other brands. Quite large to swallow but not a problem for us. Hubby and I have been taking this for months now and will continue to do so as it's good value for money.
(Posted on 15/07/13)
- I take this omega regularly and fin... Review by Chris
I take this omega regularly and find this one easy to swallow which is better than some I have taken. It is pleasant to take with no after repeating affects at all.
(Posted on 8/06/13)
- Value for money if you calculate pr... Review by Chrome
Value for money if you calculate price per EPA/DHA compared to other fish oil...
(Posted on 31/05/13)
- I liked the idea of only 1 capsule ... Review by Ivy
I liked the idea of only 1 capsule per day. However the larger sized capsule caused both my husband and I to experience extreme urgency in bowel movements, not diarrhea, just normal but the urgency is somewhat disconcerting to say the least. I will go back to the lesser strength. Same brand though.
(Posted on 6/04/13)
- I ordered 3 x packs with the 3 for ... Review by Anuschka
I ordered 3 x packs with the 3 for 2 Blackmore Special. Pros: very good value for money, and the highest DHA content I could find in any fish capsules. Cons: I thought it would serve for the whole family, but "vanilla flavour" is wishful thinking. It's fish oil and makes food/drink taste awful when capsule is squeezed into it. My kids won't take it. I will have to suffer through it (I open capsules due to low stomach acid) until supply is used up.
(Posted on 3/04/13)
- Triple the omega-3 of standard fish oil - take less capsules!
- Supports healthy joints
- Check out the Tell your Doctor! Fish Oil safer than Voltaren blog article