The work of A. Vogel founder, Alfred Vogel, is pervaded by the idea of a way of life and of healing which is oriented in every respect towards Nature.
The employees of the A.Vogel Group look to these principles to guide them in their work and to be followed with conviction, in order to ensure their survival in the future.
1. Nature and the quality of life - live as far as possible in harmony with the creator.
2. Health care - foresight is the source of health and happiness.
3. It's up to you - knowing how nutrition and health are linked makes it easier for us to realize the vital fact that the responsibility for our well-being lies in our own hands.
4. Balance as a principle of life - follow nature's example and find the balance between tension and relaxion, between activity and rest, between intellectual and physical activity.
5. Respect and sympathy - to live according to the principles of nature is much more than a technique. It requires an inner attitude which is typified by a deep understanding of, as well as respect as sympathy for, creation.
6. The urge to heal is a law of nature - it is never too late to start supporting nature in its urge to heal, because the law of nature calls for the preservation of life.
7. The holistic principle - each plant is complete in itself.
8. The power of love - in all our striving let love be our guide, for it is the greatest power in the universe.
There are no related blog articles.