We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Patchouli, Almond & Clay Bar
- Soap is simply delicious Review by Alvi
Time to throw LUSH soaps out and get this Clean Earth soaps in. No chemicals, supports local business and is simply DELICIOUS! (Pls note: this product is not edible :P)
(Posted on 21/10/15)
- Love it! Review by Ange
Excellent soap with a fantastic smell, am pleased to find a soap that does not dry out my skin! make sure you keep this bar dry between use for longer lasting!
(Posted on 26/02/15)
- Excellent Review by Carolyn
Just received this soap from the healthpost team. The soap has a beautiful scent and does not dry out your skin like alot of soaps do. I really like this product and will purchase again. Thank you HealthPost for your excellent service with products arriving on time.
(Posted on 16/09/14)
- My favourite soap.....the scent fil... Review by Marianne
My favourite soap.....the scent fills the whole bathroom and the soap is so lovely to use!
(Posted on 14/08/13)
- This long-lasting soap also makes a... Review by Shirley-Anne
This long-lasting soap also makes a really affordable facial cleanser which doesn't dry out my normally dry sensitive skin. Great for acne as well.
(Posted on 30/07/13)
- The best soap on the market and pat... Review by Muzza
The best soap on the market and patchouli is such a great smell. Tried others but nothing matches this and the bar lasts well even though it is used daily.
(Posted on 22/09/12)
- Made with 50% olive oil
- Over 50% certified organic content (EcoCert and NASAA)
- Handmade from traditional recipes
- Made in small batches at home, not in a lab
- Leaves your skin nourished, feeling soft and moisturised
- Very gentle and mild
- Kept in a dry soap dish, it will out-last a commercial bar
- No animal ingredients
- No detergents or foaming agents
- No synthetic dyes or colourings