We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Hi-Dose Vit C Powder
- Worth it. Review by Silver
Definitely worth it. The taste is not horrible and it comes with its own spoon which is very convenient
(Posted on 15/09/16)
- Great tasting boost Review by Karen
Take this regularly every day, pleasant flavour and good dosage plus dissolved in a glass of water also helps fluid intake. Easy to take all year round.
(Posted on 13/09/16)
- Power boost for the immune system! Review by Martin
What a gem this product is - help fight all those winter coughs and colds and boost
the immune system to get over them quicker. Kids love the taste too and it is gentle
on the digestive system. A winter must!
(Posted on 5/07/16)
- Recommend this product Review by Ross
A beneficial product that works well for me, and a good form of vit 'C' to have on hand if and when required . . . .
(Posted on 30/06/16)
- healing product Review by Elizabeth
This product was recommended to me by my doctor to help with haemorrhoids. I was reluctant to take it because of the precautions listed on bottle and my sensitive gut. I am pleased to report after months of living with piles, using this product helped clear it up in less than a week! I had no trouble with my gut, but i did choose to lesson the dose till i got used to it.
(Posted on 17/06/16)
- great product! Review by Ali
Bought this for daughter who cant take pills- she took recently during a cold that knocked everyone else for 3 weeks. She was over it in 7 days! Pleasant and easy to take in water- no need for juice!!
(Posted on 12/05/16)
- Great immune support Review by Charlotte
I work with 5 year olds and have started taking this product recently - I am sure it has helped to get me through stressful periods without getting sick. Will definitely continue to take it throughout winter.
(Posted on 9/04/16)
- good flavour Review by Joyce
good flavour and very good for healing
(Posted on 17/03/16)
- Highly recommended product Review by pussnboots
My husband has been taking this product for about 4 years now and highly recommends it. He has Follicular Lymphoma (diagnosed 10 yrs ago) and takes this product when not having chemo (with at least 5 months not taking vitamin C after chemo). I also use this product whenever I feel that I might be getting ill (and then I don't get ill). We rarely get colds - only about every 9 years. This product tastes pleasant and is easy to drink. We just mix it with water. Great product!
(Posted on 28/02/16)
- Great product Review by Sarah
We have recently changed to this Vit C. It has good flavour, easy to drink. We find it a great way for our daughter to get Vit C as she doesn't like tablets or chewables
(Posted on 5/01/16)
- Supports body's defences against winter ills & chills
- Contains both sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid
- May shorten recovery period following viral infection
- You may be interested in these blog articles: The Key to Immunity – Zinc and Vitamin C, Building our natural defence barriers with Zinc and Vitamin C, Stepping up the Vitamin C & Seasonal Allergies – How do they work?