We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Zinc Oral Drops
- Great immune booster Review by Carlene
I use this daily to keep sinus infections under control and step it up if I feel I am getting a cold. Easy way to take zinc and taste is better than a lot of other zinc tablets. Easy to take and no tummy trouble as I have had with the zinc tablets. No bad after taste either. Zinc tablets can make me feel a little sick but this has no after affects on me at all.
(Posted on 26/10/16)
- Great product Review by Tracy
My teenage daughter & myself have been using the Zinc drops. She was advised to use them while being treated for veruccas. My daughter also found her skin has really improved. I have rosacea and thought they might help, but not so much for that. I have found they have been great for stopping hot flushes and we both have improved immune systems.
(Posted on 12/10/16)
- So Easy Review by Tracey
Excellent way to get zinc into the kids, just add a few drops to their juice and they are none the wiser. Works for me also and nice to have a supplement that's not in tablet format.
(Posted on 29/08/15)
- Zinc Oral Drops Review by Margaret
i have been taking Zinc oral drops daily for about 8 years. Yes, it works. Not a single cold or sniffle since then. I took control of my life 8 years ago and made changes slowly and carefully. Zinc was one of them.
(Posted on 8/04/15)
- Excellent support for Acne/Pimples Review by Joanna
I have suffered from hormonal acne and pimples for years now. This product is amazing because it makes such a visible difference. When I feel a painful acne rearing its ugly head, I double the number of drops from my daily 5-7 t0 10-12 drops and viola, no more acne or pimples. It has changed my life! Highly recommended.
(Posted on 16/08/14)
- This product is not for me, have be... Review by Dez
This product is not for me, have been using for a couple months now and my acne prone skin has not cleared up, if anything it is worse, with breakouts on my forehead as well as my chin. I have also found since starting is product my bowels have become very irregular. But this is just me I'm sure it works wonders on others.
(Posted on 19/05/14)
- My acne is not as bad as it was. Gr... Review by July
My acne is not as bad as it was. Great product!
(Posted on 11/05/14)
- Great product have noticed improvem... Review by Dianne
Great product have noticed improvement on skin, hair and nails. Haven't had any colds either.
(Posted on 5/04/14)
- Easy to take and I have noticed an ... Review by Melissa
Easy to take and I have noticed an improvement in my skin since taking
(Posted on 27/03/14)
- Amazing for so many things! Increa... Review by Olivia
Amazing for so many things! Increased production of stomach acid so no longer bloated after eating, got rid of white spots on my nails and improved acne.
(Posted on 14/03/14)
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant and helps protect against free radical damage
- Zinc may assist in wound healing, sensory function, sexual function and skin health
- You may be interested in The Key to Immunity – Zinc and Vitamin C, Zinc deficiency, Building our natural defence barriers with Zinc and Vitamin C & Seasonal Allergies – How do they work? blog articles.