Customer Services, Dispatch & Inwards Goods
We are still growing! So casual and some permanent vacancies now available in several departments, in our branch located in Collingwood, Golden Bay.
Dispatch – seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated team players who are physically fit. Shifts rostered between 6.30am and 6pm (including weekends).
Inwards Goods – seeking fit, self-motivated applicants, forklift license advantageous but not essential. Shifts are rostered between 9am and 11pm.
Customer Services – seeking applicants with strong computer skills, an ability to learn new systems quickly, and experience in providing excellent customer service.
Applicants for these positions must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To request a job description or to send your CV, please contact [email protected]
Please download and complete the HealthPost Employment Application Form, and include it with your cv.
Applications close Tuesday, 25 October, 2016
EMAIL MARKETING & CUSTOMER LOYALTY SPECIALIST
A unique opportunity to take on this newly devised Email Marketing & Customer Loyalty Specialist role. Come in on the ground floor and guide the development of our use of these cutting-edge, world-leading marketing automation and personalisation technologies to best effect, to engage and delight our customers, and to take our next step in becoming the world’s leading source of NZ natural products. Become our resident expert authority in the use of these technologies!
This is an exciting stage in our evolution and in this highly specialized role you will use your customer understanding to implement personalisation, automation, and loyalty and referral marketing activity to contribute significant, sustainable revenue growth.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and test their skills as they lead our company to innovatively adapted and evolve our email marketing and customer loyalty/rewards programs within the supportive, innovative environment of a growing organisation.
- To plan, test and execute email marketing that is on-brand, personalised, relevant and commercially effective, including the implementation of triggered and programmatic email communications.
- Build customer segments, plan and test promotions, schedule emails in our email tool, and provide guidance and assistance to other staff in doing the same.
- Work closely with graphic design, procurement, marketing and ecommerce teams to conceptualise, merchandise, coordinate, and build effective email campaigns.
- Utilize analytics and continually test and optimize email performance, continually propose and implement innovations and improvements.
- Help grow and evolve HealthPost’s loyalty program, including referral marketing.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business/communications or equivalent experience
- 2+ years at a leading retailer, e-commerce company, or digital agency driving email initiatives
- Experience with marketing automation software (Bronto, Hubspot, ExactTarget or Marketo a plus)
- Functional working knowledge of HTML and CSS in commercial email
- Demonstrated success leading email/database marketing for large consumer bases
- Experience with the digital deployment of a loyalty programs/referral marketing
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HealthPost is New Zealand’s leading online retailer of natural health, skincare and household products. Established as a family-business in 1988, it now employs over 95 staff, and delivers products throughout New Zealand and worldwide. With a focus on quality, integrity and sustainable business practises, HealthPost is recognised as an innovator in ecommerce, and has a large, loyal customer base.
This position is full time (negotiable) based in New Lynn, Auckland.
To request a job description please email: [email protected]
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you're suitably qualified and enthusiastic about this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Applications close: Tuesday, 25 October, 2016.
NATURAL HEALTH EXPERT
HealthPost Employment Application Form
We're always on the lookout for talented, hard-working people living in Golden Bay - if this is you, please feel free to send us your CV and Application Form (below) for future consideration.
Please download and complete the HealthPost Employment Application Form, and include it with your cv and cover letter.