HealthPost’s Natural Health Scholarship
Interested in a career in natural health?
HealthPost, New Zealand's favourite online supplier of natural health, skincare and household products has a fantastic opportunity for someone studying in the field of Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Medicine or other natural health science. Having been involved in the industry for over 25 years, we know that natural health products and philosophies make a vital difference to the lives of many people, and we're keen to promote and encourage these wherever possible.
The HealthPost Natural Health Scholarship will be awarded to someone who truly believes in and is passionate about natural health, and who shares our principles and values around empathy, integrity and accessibility, and environmental, cultural and ethical sustainability. The lucky recipient will receive a $500 scholarship plus a day with a HealthPost Naturopath. This is a unique opportunity to further your knowledge and gain valuable insights into real world natural health applications. Who wouldn't want that on their resume!
How to apply
In 300 words or less tell us why you are passionate about natural health.
Send your application along with your name, email address and phone number plus the name of the institution you're studying at and the name of your course to [email protected] before the 30th of July 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- Applications close 30th July 2017.
- Winner will be announced by 31st August 2017.
- Applicants must be actively educating themselves in the fields of Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Medicine or other natural health science.
- Applicants must be students at or graduates (maximum 1 year after graduation) of either a university or other educational institution.
- The winning applicant must be willing to travel to either the HealthPost store in Auckland or to HealthPost's headquarters in Collingwood, Golden Bay, to spend a day with a HealthPost Naturopath (or with one of our qualified staff if a Naturopath is unavailable).
- HealthPost will cover travel expenses to the location closest to the applicant.
- The day with the Naturopath must be undertaken by December 2017.
HealthPost was born out of genuine need. When founder Linley couldn’t access the barley grass she needed at an affordable price, she began ordering it in bulk and sharing it around the community. As demand steadily grew, so did HealthPost. With the advent of online shopping, HealthPost took its wealth of natural health experience onto the web, and the business moved to another level.
Today we are proud to be New Zealand’s favourite online supplier of natural health, skincare, superfood and household products, as well as bringing New Zealand natural health products to the rest of the world!
Have a read of the HealthPost Story for more info.