We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Apple Cider Vinegar
- Well being Review by Andrew
Fantastic tonic with a spoonful of manuka honey and some hot water.
(Posted on 14/12/14)
- a great start to my mornings with a... Review by Carly
a great start to my mornings with a tsp of manuka honey and warm water. feel so good for it, tastes just like having a lemon and honey drink
(Posted on 13/05/14)
- Recommended product, no added artif... Review by Fiona
Recommended product, no added artificial ingredients, great for making your own salad dressings.
(Posted on 8/02/14)
- Love this vinegar for many reasons,... Review by Lorraine
Love this vinegar for many reasons, I bought it to use in a liver detox, to improve my circulation and manage eczema and just for my overall health through the winter months. It also makes a lovely salad dressing
(Posted on 10/06/13)
- This is a wonderful natural New Zea... Review by Leanne
This is a wonderful natural New Zealand product that my entire family loves. Its tastes wonderful and we even give it to our animals daily. We add a capful into the chickens water and mix it in to the horses feed to act as a natural drench for worms, ticks and general well being.
(Posted on 23/10/12)
- Naturally Fermented
- No artificial preservatives or colouring