We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Manuka Honey Lozenges
- Excellent Review by Athol
Whenever I am ordering hawthorn and saw palmetto in the winter months, I like to get these lozenges. They are so soothing for the throat, and HealthPost beat the Chemist prices hands down!
(Posted on 31/08/16)
- Highly recommend Review by Linda
Excellent for soothing and eliminating irritating cough.
(Posted on 18/08/16)
- 原味真心不好吃啊 Review by 洪丽
(Posted on 1/08/16)
- Manuka Honey Lozenges Review by Marlene
These lozenges are excellent. Have been using them for years. Always keep some in the car for travelling and some in handbag for those times when out that one gets a tickle in the throat and want to cough. They always work!
(Posted on 28/07/16)
- Great for soothing the tickling throat Review by Penny
Great product, used to sooth coughs and dry tickly throats. Good to have on hand in cupboard and handbag.
(Posted on 17/06/16)
- Great product! Review by Angela
Love the olive leaf lozenges, good for a tickley throat, nice and soothing.
(Posted on 8/06/16)
- Thins mucus blockage. Review by Esther
These lozenges are great for my husbands respiratory complaint,eases the throat and helps reduce mucus blockage.
(Posted on 21/12/15)
- tastes good Review by FEI
(Posted on 17/12/15)
- 味道不错 Review by LI
(Posted on 4/11/15)
- Awesome Lozenges Review by Lisa
We really found these great, worked well and the taste is nice especially enjoyed the aniseed flavour. Would highly recommend these and the kids love them also. Have a bit of a collection on hand now as don't want to be without them.
(Posted on 23/09/15)
- Contains UMF 10+ Manuka Honey
- Soothing and assists the body's immune response
- No artificial flavours or sweeteners