We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Mother & Baby
- I started taking this product from ... Review by Hoi
I started taking this product from the second half of my first trimester and it's been great. I used to be allergic to other fish oil products but not this one! What's even better it's 100% GMO free, tested for mercury, and also backed by clinical research which all make me feel very confident in taking the product for pregnancy. I think I will keep taking it after giving birth.
(Posted on 14/05/14)
- This product has kept my skin and h... Review by Jane
This product has kept my skin and hair looking great during pregnancy which is a bonus as i am taking it to assist with preventing my unborn baby from having eczema. I was unable to find any other products on the market that were so highly tested for pregnancy. So happy to find this one.
(Posted on 1/04/14)
- I put my lack of morning sickness, ... Review by Michelle
I put my lack of morning sickness, cravings, baby brain & overall wellbeing down to effamol & twinlab pre natal care. Life savers worth every penny - wouldnt be without!
(Posted on 28/03/14)
- I couldn't live without this produc... Review by Victoria
I couldn't live without this product. I've suffered with eczema all my life and this product has allowed me to reduce the amount of steriod cream I use to nil. My nails have strengthened, my skin is no longer dry and flakey and I don't get the itchy rash I used to suffer with. Highly recommended.
(Posted on 17/05/13)
- Fabulous product. At 4 months pregn... Review by Trudi
Fabulous product. At 4 months pregnant I had the most horrendous 'baby brain'. I started taking this product, and noticed a dramatic improvement after a week or two. Yay, I have a functioning brain again :)
(Posted on 24/11/12)
- I took these tablets before, during... Review by Michelle
I took these tablets before, during and post pregnancy with my now 4 year old son. He is an intelligent and healthy young boy and now that I am pregnant with our second child I am giving him/her the same start to life. They are small, soft gel capsules that are easy to swallow especially during those first trimester days when swallowing tablets can be a bit challenging!
(Posted on 4/06/12)
- Essential DHA for a healthy pregnancy
- Supports baby's neurological and immune development
- Ideally used before, during & after pregnancy
- Clinically researched - refer to DOMInO trial