We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Inner Health for Kids
- Eczema relief Review by Selina
I started putting this in my 2 year old son's bottle of milk at night to help with his mild yet stubborn eczema behind his knees and elbows. We have had relief together with moisturising morning and night. I believe this product has assisted immensely in the near clearing up of the red itchy patches. I am going to continue to using it.
(Posted on 6/09/16)
- so easy to take Review by Amelia
my four kids love this stuff!! i thought id need to disguise it in some way, like mixing in yogurt, but nope, they rather just have it straight off the spoon! Its a bit like a very very mild milk powder taste... super stuff =)
(Posted on 26/04/15)
- Great product, my 8 month old daughter takes it every day mixed in with her breakfast. Review by Bridget
Great product, my 8 month old daughter takes it every day mixed in with her breakfast. Have started giving it to her ever since a bad belt of stomach upsets and she has been well ever since!!
(Posted on 5/11/14)
- Great product. My kids have been getting sick less frequently and less severe since taking this product. Review by Vicky
Great product. My kids have been getting sick less frequently and less severe since taking this product. Easy to take - though they don't like it off the spoon or in a drink, so I add it to yogurt or mashed banana for infant and they don't even realise, yipee! Only down side is that it doesn't last all that long - I'm using it for 3 kids and a 100g jar lasts a fortnight.
(Posted on 29/09/14)
- I have been very happy with this pr... Review by Bridget
I have been very happy with this product. I have been giving it to my immune-compromised son, who has big problems with C.diff (Clostridium difficile), and it has really helped his GI issues.
(Posted on 5/02/14)
- My 1.5 year old suffers from consti... Review by Hannah
My 1.5 year old suffers from constipation. Nothing the doctor prescribed worked and then i tried this product, after a recommendation from a naturopath. A teaspoon a day and he is now regular again. I just mix it into his milk, although I know of other people who's kids just eat it off the spoon, so good tasting!
(Posted on 23/07/13)
- Kids love it easy to take... Review by Kandace
Kids love it easy to take
(Posted on 27/05/13)
- Keeps little tummies healthy! My Ki... Review by Katrin
Keeps little tummies healthy! My Kids love taking it directly from the spoon each morning. Great product!
(Posted on 16/05/13)
- My son loves this. He's 18 months o... Review by Genelle
My son loves this. He's 18 months old.Didn't like it mixed with Milk or anything else, but he loved it direct from a spoon!
(Posted on 26/10/10)
- High potency probiotic powder for kids
- Gluten and Dairy free
- View the entire Inner Health Probiotics range