We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Rosehip Oil certified organic
- Evolu Rosehip Oil - the best Review by Julie
This is the best Rosehip Oil I have used. A little goes a long way and it smooths on nicely without dragging. My skin looks and feels so much better. No offensive smell, light but quickly absorbed. My favourite.
(Posted on 26/11/15)
- Evolu Rosehip Oil certified organic Review by Heather
I have been using this oil on my face nightly, before sleeping, for a couple of years now. I am a mature woman, and I feel that the use of this oil has benefited my skin hugely. Younger people don't seem to realise how 'mature' I actually am, and that makes me feel so good! I am very happy, and will continue to use it.
(Posted on 5/05/15)
- I have used this product for the la... Review by Pauline
I have used this product for the last year, my beautician recommended it as I only wear foundation makeup on special occasions. It lasts forever if 3 drops are put into basin of water and applied to the face and I also apply to all my skin after my shower in the morning. I am pleased at the way my skin looks and feels and can recommend to anyone thinking about using it.
(Posted on 28/09/13)
- I'm just getting to the bottom of m... Review by Shirley-Anne
I'm just getting to the bottom of my first bottle and have found it has lasted months even though I do use it a lot. Rosehip works on the more visible effects of the U.V damage to my skin and restores it to a more normal complexion.
(Posted on 30/07/13)
- Rich in nourishing vitamins and amino acids
- Especially effective for hydrating and repairing
- Ideal for softening dry or aging skin
- Helps reduce lines/wrinkles/scars
- Works to address uneven skin tone