We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Travel Tower 6 pot
- Excellent way to try Review by Chicken
This was great being able to try small amounts of each product without having to buy full size products first. I loved some of the products and will be purchasing some of the full size ones now, especially the cream cleanser and exfoliator. The eye gel was also refreshing and they all smell great. I have sensitive skin which all the products did not irritate at all.
(Posted on 21/04/16)
- Cute and handy Review by Iris
Great wee set when travelling. Deceptive as they look small but hold enough for several uses / applications. The only down side is that I found them a wee bit difficult to open.
(Posted on 8/07/15)
- I actually brought this because of ... Review by Rachel
I actually brought this because of the advert saying the packaging can be refilled and re-used "endlessly". But two of my plastic "jars" cracked after using a couple of times, so I wouldn't say they are as durable as I was hoping. I do enjoy using my tower still, even if I only have 4 pottles now its a very compact way to pack skincare for a weekend away. It was also a good way to try the Evolu skincare range to see if any worked for me without having to commit to 6 fullsize items.
(Posted on 24/01/14)
- Relaxing Creme Cleanser (deep clarifying facial wash)
- Renewing Facial Exfoliator (lustrous complexion boost)
- Soothing Eye Gel (anti-irritant/calm/refresh)
- Balancing Day Cream (control/regulate/hydrate)
- Balancing Overnight Cream (regulate/condition/replenish)
- Nourishing Hand Cream (supple skin rejuvenators)