We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Direct Leave-In Conditioner
- A waste of money Review by Anita
Unfortunately does not do anything for my hair. I could not notice any difference. If anything my hair was drier after I used it. Will not be purchasing again or recommending.
(Posted on 14/03/17)
- Couldn't be without it! Review by Keri
I have very thick curly hair and this product is by far the best I have found to help lock in the moisture, tame the frizz and leave it feeling soft and defined without that stick residue.
(Posted on 30/11/15)
- Outstanding product Review by Sharon
Love this product. It is outstanding for my naturally thick curly hair. Have used this for several months now.
(Posted on 14/10/15)
- Economical but sticky Review by Julie
This product is very economical as you only need a very small amount, but I have to agree with Norah that it makes your hair "sticky" ~ won't be buying any more.
(Posted on 15/05/15)
- Does not detangle the hair as it said Review by Norah
I bought the 250ml bottle. It is really weightless with nice subtle scent and good for styling my hair. I did not need to use hair spray anymore to keep my hair in place. However, my hair feels sticky and tangled. :(
(Posted on 21/11/14)
- I suffer from fine hair and this pr... Review by Pauline
I suffer from fine hair and this product is great but have to be careful to apply sparingly....great product line though...I feel its best used in conjunction with the other products in this range :)
(Posted on 13/05/14)
- I bought this for my 2.5 year old w... Review by Anna
I bought this for my 2.5 year old who still has baby fine flyaway hair. I just apply a small dab to his wet hair and it calms down the flyaway bits but does not look greasy or heavy when dry. I also have used it on my hair (fine but thick) and it looked and felt fine also.
(Posted on 19/02/14)
- I have a very straight hair, and ex... Review by Rita
I have a very straight hair, and expected this product to leave it limp. It doesn't. It adds body and makes my hair much softer. The only 'disadvantage' is that I do end up having to wash my hair more often.
(Posted on 2/01/14)
- I really like this silky leave in c... Review by Sally
I really like this silky leave in conditioner. I have very thick, curly hair, and my hair loves this product. I also use it on my children's hair, and I like that it's all natural.
(Posted on 9/05/13)
- I've got curly flyaway hair and thi... Review by Lisa
I've got curly flyaway hair and this product calms it down and allows me to let it dry naturally without the fizz. Nice and soft. Love it!
(Posted on 3/03/13)
- For all hair types
- With PureOrganic Technology
- Restores strength, luster, nourishment
- Moisturises and builds body
- Detangles for easy comb-out, easy styling