We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Dandelion Coffee
- Tastes like the real deal.......coffee Review by Lolita
I just love these Dandelion coffee/tea bags. I am a coffee drinker and I find this product is very near to a coffee taste. If you want a healthier drink, try this Dandelion coffee/tea.
(Posted on 31/03/16)
- Good substitute for coffee Review by Faye
I don't want to drink caffeine on a regular basis so I find Golden Fields Dandelion Coffee the perfect drink to have at lunchtime. I'm convinced it's also good for my liver and I love the slightly tangy flavour. In my view it's a good substitute for coffee. Have used it for years.
(Posted on 27/09/14)
- I am a great coffe drinker and have... Review by Joy
I am a great coffe drinker and have replaced my first cup in the morning with a Golden Fields Dandelion tea bag. I have found this very satisfying and feel lots better for it.
(Posted on 23/05/14)
- Just received by courier today and ... Review by Carina
Just received by courier today and i must say a great healthy coffee substitue! Thank you.
(Posted on 21/05/14)
- This is a gorgeous drink, awesome s... Review by Grace
This is a gorgeous drink, awesome substitute if you're going off caffiene. Has a taste reminiscent of coffee with smoky, nutty & slightly floral notes. But beware it contains barley, for those who are gluten intolerant.
(Posted on 2/03/14)
- Great taste - have now substituted ... Review by Helen
Great taste - have now substituted for instant coffee but recommend buying the bags as granules dissolve poorly.
(Posted on 17/02/14)
- I love this product, great substitu... Review by Indigo
I love this product, great substitute for coffee, and it's good for you.
(Posted on 11/02/14)
- Great coffee substitute, very happy... Review by Cornelia
Great coffee substitute, very happy to buy this from you for a very good price, thanks HealthPost
(Posted on 30/05/13)
- I really enjoy this drink although ... Review by Angela
I really enjoy this drink although I find in a mug I need to use 2 teabags for extra strength, but good for a hot water refill.
(Posted on 18/05/13)
- A great alternative to coffee and s... Review by Mariska
A great alternative to coffee and still has a great taste. Comes in tea bags so easy to use and bring to work.
(Posted on 11/01/13)