Good Health Organic Kale Powder is an organically grown superfood rich in Antioxidants; also a good source of dietary fibre and a source of Calcium and Iron.
Kale is a rich source of specific antioxidants lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene. Lutein and beta-carotene belong to the carotenoid antioxidants providing numerous health benefits particularly in preventing diseases and age-related conditions. Lutein and zeaxanthin are especially important for supporting healthy eyes and vision. The antioxidant properties of Lutein and beta-carotene provide protection against health problems related to oxidative stress helping protect the body’s cells from free radical damage.
Kale provides a good source of insoluble dietary fibre to support healthy bowel function. Fibre can also assist with managing healthy cholesterol levels.
Kale also supports a healthy immune system with Vitamin C, and is high in non-haem iron which is essential for energy. Non-haem iron helps to form hemoglobin which transports oxygen to our cells, providing energy.
Kale also supports the body's detoxification processes.
• 100% Pure Organic Kale Powder
• 1 serve is equivalent to 1 cup of fresh chopped kale
• A good source of natural Iron
• A powerhouse of nutrients
• Provides alkaline properties
• A rich source of antioxidants Lutein and Zeaxanthin
• A good source of plant based calcium
• A cruciferous powerhouse
• As a superfood offers versatile use
• For glowing health and wellness
• Supports natural energy for red blood cells
• Fights free radicals supporting health & healthy ageing
• Supports a healthy pH balance in the body
• Nourishes skin and eye health
• Maintains healthy bones
• Supports healthy liver function and detoxification
• Can be creatively added to smoothies, salads, vegetables & salad dressings plus lots of other kitchen creations
Add to smoothies, salads, vegetables or combine to make a salad dressing.
100% Pure Organic Kale Powder
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us! If we can help in any way please contact us using the details below.
Email: [email protected]
New Zealand Free Phone: 0800 148 148
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 524 8414
Live Chat: Between the hours of 9.30am – 4pm
You can also subscribe to the HealthPost email newsletter for all the latest news, health info and exclusive special offers. Find out more about our guarantee, payment options and delivery times, or view our FAQs page for frequently asked questions and answers.
We also highly recommend reading product reviews. They can be a great way of finding out that little bit extra about products you're interested in.