We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Viralex Chews - Children's
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total
- 3 year old wont take them Review by Emma
Brought these for my toddler but she doesnt like the taste. Not sure why as she is generally not fussy, just wonder if they are to sweet. Teenager is taking them instead and loving them.
(Posted on 27/04/15)
- yummy for kids Review by Amelia
my four kids wont eat the usual orange flavored vitamin tablets,( they say they are too sour) but happily take these tropical ones, and so far id say they were playing a part in keeping the bugs away, i recommend to anyone who asks me what my kids take.
(Posted on 26/04/15)
- Tasty, and works!!! Review by Jill
My 7 year is fussy but loves this tablet. When he was little he couldn't crush them so I crushed them with a spoon and just added some water
(Posted on 16/02/15)
- Keep the bugs at bay Review by Ruth
My Son (8) has been taking these on and off as needed for several years now and he is as fit as a fiddle.
Often when other kids are catching colds, and Flu's, he just rolls through with a mild runny nose at worse.
Definitely an economical product, easy to take and very effective at keeping the bugs at bay. I even take these myself if I cant stomach swallowing the adult version (capsules).
(Posted on 23/09/14)
- Have found these great at keeping c... Review by Kylie
Have found these great at keeping colds at bay
(Posted on 6/02/14)
- Fantastic. I ordered these when my... Review by Nicola
Fantastic. I ordered these when my favorites were out of stock and these have proved superior. Will continue using these now. Great product.
(Posted on 13/11/13)
- Brilliant, the only ones my son wil... Review by Jill
Brilliant, the only ones my son will take...totally notice difference when we have run out of them...thank you HealthPost, you were the only ones that stocked them and super speedy delivery. Highly recommend!
(Posted on 24/09/13)
- Fantastic service, next day deliver... Review by Vanessa
Fantastic service, next day delivery. My 3 year old son has no problem chewing them, they are quite hard but he loves the taste and always reminds us if we have forgotten to give them to him! Ordered them when he had the first signs of a cold and it didn't progress any further so I was very happy and will continue to give them to him for the duration of winter.
(Posted on 16/05/13)
- Great product - but the flavour isn... Review by Laura
Great product - but the flavour isn't really nice it is tropical of which the kids would prefer orange but i had them when we had the flu in the house and it worked a treat and i was the best of the lot of them! The symptoms weren't as bad and it didn't hang on as long.
(Posted on 12/11/12)
- I have used this product all winter... Review by Rosanne
I have used this product all winter for my children. As well as being an effective vitamin against winter ills my children love the taste - often reminding me that I need to give them one.
(Posted on 15/08/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total
- Support for children's immunity
- Contains Astragalus and a high quality Echinacea extract
- Yummy natural tropical flavour
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners or colours