We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: B Complex Supreme
- Good for insomnia Review by Barbara
My husband and I use this daily as it helps sleep.
(Posted on 19/05/15)
- I need a yeast-free Vitamn B and th... Review by Lynda
I need a yeast-free Vitamn B and this one fits the bill perfectly. If I run out I begin to feel really run down but the moment they're back on my daily menu, I can forge ahead with my busy life and feel no problems at all.
(Posted on 24/03/14)
- Definitely the best B vitamins I've... Review by Alicia
Definitely the best B vitamins I've tried so far
(Posted on 15/05/13)
- I purchased this product about 4 or... Review by Aimee
I purchased this product about 4 or 5 weeks ago & I have noticed a difference, especially in my moods. I am a young, fit, healthy person, but do suffer from mild depression & I find that this product helps to keep me on an even keel.Will most definitely be buying it again.
(Posted on 7/08/12)
- Great product for a busy working mu... Review by Debbie
Great product for a busy working mum!
(Posted on 28/06/12)
- I love taking this product to give ... Review by Kate
I love taking this product to give me a boost in energy levels. I find that it is far more effective than stimulants like caffeine and gives me a good amount of sustained energy throughout the day.
(Posted on 20/06/12)
- Apart from MG Advanced B, this is t... Review by P
Apart from MG Advanced B, this is the "next best" thing for me. B's and no additional "fillings". I have certain health-conditions that left me with B5, B12 and B3 deficiencies. Excellent for me & a must when I take antibiotic. It does all it says.
(Posted on 22/12/11)
- Gives you a high-strength shot of all the essential B vitamins in a yeast-free form
- B vitamins are vital for energy and vitality, so low levels can leave you feeling fatigued and sluggish
- If you lead an active, busy life, or you often exercise or play sport, you may need extra B vitamins