We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Cod Liver Oil - cold pressed
- Healtheries Cold Pressed Cod Liver Oil - An excellent product at a very reasonable price Review by Les
As I suffer from Atrial Fibrillation, I have been advised to take a blood thinner. Due to the fact that I am unable to tolerate prescription, medicinal blood thinners, I have, on medical advice, been taking a quite high daily dosage of this product, in conjunction with natural Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols), for the last 18 months, with no problems whatsoever and no unpleasant and potentially serious side effects.
(Posted on 4/09/15)
- best proced Omega-3 product Review by Chris
Great price & quality. Easy to administer, just pour on food. Seems to be no issues with acid reflux either which I'm sensitive too. My dog loves it too.
(Posted on 1/07/15)
- Great stuff. My children have a tea... Review by Helen
Great stuff. My children have a teaspoon every morning to get their brains going and help keep bugs away. Started them on it when they were babies, and now they line up for it.
(Posted on 1/06/13)
- My dog gets a little of this regula... Review by Amira
My dog gets a little of this regularly for his rickety old bones - his coat is super shiney and he leaps about like a loon!
(Posted on 28/02/12)
- A good source of omega 3 fatty acids
- Provides 10% of your Vitamin D Recommended Dietary Intake
- Cold filtered to improve quality