Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 60mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 41mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 75mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) 25mg
Folic Acid 150mcg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
Choline Bitartrate 25mg
Potassium (as Sulphate) 10mg
Magnesium (as Oxide) 10mg
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 1mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 50mg
Vitamin E (Natural) 25mg (30 IU) 25mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 200mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 10mg
Passion Flower herb 100mg
Scullcap herb (Scutellaria Lateriflora) ext. equiv. dry 50mg
Also contains: Colours, tabletting aids.
No added: Animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Your body uses B Complex vitamins to:
- Maintain a healthy nervous system
- Regulate your appetite and digestive system
- Produce energy and help your adrenal glands to function
- Metabolise carbohydrates properly
- Keep your skin, mucous membranes, and eye tissue healthy
- Manufacture hormones, and process fats and essential fatty acids
- Produce antibodies for your immune system
- Manufacture red blood cells
B complex vitamins can be depleted through:
- Frequent urination: B vitamins are water soluble, so you can easily lose them through your urine.
- Over-processed food: white flour, white rice, white pasta, and refined cereals lose 60-80% of their B vitamins. Cooking and freezing food also depletes their B vitamins.
- Stress, overwork, or heavy physical labour: your body uses up B vitamins faster in these states than when you rest and relax.
- Alcohol, sugar and caffeine (e.g. tea, coffee, cola, and chocolate): all these compounds deplete the B vitamins from your body.
Vitamin C helps your body to convert amino acids into serotonin and noradrenalin. These two neurotransmitters help your brain and nerves to function normally; and also act as anti-stress hormones.
Your body’s Vitamin C levels decrease as your stress levels increase.
Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant that helps to protect your cells from free radical damage and early aging.
Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain a healthy nervous system and support emotional balance.Magnesium can also help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can reduce your Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to stress, irritability and anxiety.
Your body uses Zinc to help it absorb and use B complex vitamins.
Zinc is important for healthy skin and a strong immune system. It also helps to protect prostate health in men, and cervical health in women.
Zinc also helps your body to cope with stress and fatigue, and helps to heal injuries.
Potassium is important for healthy heart muscle activity, as well as nervous system and kidney health.
Passion Flower & Scullcap
These herbs combine to help relax the mental and physical tension that are associated with stress, restlessness and anxiety.
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us! If we can help in any way please contact us using the details below.
Email: [email protected]
New Zealand Free Phone: 0800 148 148
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 524 8414
Live Chat: Between the hours of 9.30am – 4pm
You can also subscribe to the HealthPost email newsletter for all the latest news, health info and exclusive special offers. Find out more about our guarantee, payment options and delivery times, or view our FAQs page for frequently asked questions and answers.
We also highly recommend reading product reviews. They can be a great way of finding out that little bit extra about products you're interested in.