We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Garlic 2000mg & Parsley Plus
- For about the last 10 years we have taken Healtheries Garlic & parsley plus tablets Review by Diane
For about the last 10 years we have taken Healtheries Garlic & parsley plus tablets and have not had the flu or colds since then. If we feel a sniffle or sore throat coming on, we just take a couple of extra tablets.
We would never go away on holiday without them.
(Posted on 14/04/15)
- We have been taking Garlic 2000 for... Review by Jennifer
We have been taking Garlic 2000 for several years. and no colds or flu at all. There is no garlic aftertaste and true to the old saying I haven`t seen any witches in all that time! a GREAT PRODUCT.
(Posted on 19/05/14)
- Close to twenty years ago a friend ... Review by Sonja
Close to twenty years ago a friend recommended your garlic/parsley tablets to us when we were struggling with colds and all that goes with it. We decided to give it a try as we do not favour 'flu jabs. Well, till this day we are so pleased we did try as we haven't had a cold since then !! We take one tablet in summer with breakfast and in winter we take one tablet morning and evening. What a find !!!
(Posted on 8/04/14)
- It's a good dose, has no odour and ... Review by Kazel
It's a good dose, has no odour and appears to have helped me stave off winter colds. The price is great. Pill is a bit large.
(Posted on 29/06/12)
- Naturally supports your immunity and helps relieve chest congestion with high-strength odourless Garlic plus Vitamin C, Parsley and Ginger
- This natural remedy also contains Marshmallow and Fenugreek to help to ease chest congestion and phlegmy coughs
- Garlic is one of the world's oldest immune-protecting herbs