We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Garlic, Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea + Olive Leaf
- Definately keeps the winter bugs at bay... Review by Caitlin
Take one a day when I remember, keeps my immune system strong... a good all rounder with a bit of everything.
(Posted on 8/09/16)
- Garlic, Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea + Olive Leaf Review by Beth
I have used this product for more than 2 months with no cold symptoms, easy to take tablets and low cost.
(Posted on 26/05/16)
- Healtheries Garlic, Vitamin c, Zinc Echinacea + Olive leaf Review by Helen
I take these over winter to help ward off flues colds ect. they sure work keep me in good health.
(Posted on 12/05/16)
- Seems to be very effective and doesn't cost the earth Review by Annalise
Had a sore throat coming on and popped one of these a couple of times a day and it went away. So far it seems to be excellent, the tablets are nice and small making them easy to swallow and the price is good.
(Posted on 26/04/16)
- Small tablet, easy to swallow, good for kids who don't like the taste of chewable tablets! Review by Raewyn
Seems to work well too :)
(Posted on 11/08/15)
- Great Winter prevention for colds and flus. It really works if you take it consistently over Winter. Review by Willy
Working in a Medical Centre and getting a bad dose of the Flu the first Winter I worked there, I was determined to take action with a natural remedy, rather than a Flu vaccination. This has worked extremely well, and highly recommend these.
(Posted on 20/07/15)
- Very good product Review by Tina
Really happy with this product helps immume system leaps and bounds.
(Posted on 28/06/15)
- Garlic, Vitamin C, Zinc Echinacea and Olive Leaf Tablets Review by Joy
Have been taking Garlic tablets for many years and it seems to prevent me from getting a cold so am very pleased with the results. I believe the addition of the Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea and Olive Leaf have added benefits rather than just taking Garlic on its own. I take 2 tablets a day.
(Posted on 25/06/15)
- Essential in my cupboard! Review by Andrea
Whenever we feel a bit under the weather with a possible cold coming up we immediately take this product. It knocks the cold on the head and gives you fast recovery. Wouldn't want to be without it, always keep some in cupboard!
(Posted on 26/05/15)
- A lot better, cheaper and work fas... Review by Glenda
A lot better, cheaper and work fast, great to help prevent cold and better for the body than the flue injection.
(Posted on 16/04/14)
- For everyday use to build body resistance.
- Helps ward off colds and flu.
- To build the immune system.