Each Tablet Contains: Echinacea extract (equiv. to dry herb) 100mg
Vitamin C 50mg from
Ascorbic acid 26mg Sodium Ascorbate 27.3 mg
Echinacea ext. equiv. dry 100mg
Also contains: Tableting aids, artificial flavour, natural sweeteners
Contains no: Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, corn, starch, soy, colour, preservatives.
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, children with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for children with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps children’s bodies to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce their recovery time.
- Children’s white blood cells (part of their immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help them fight off bacterial / viral infections. These infections also increase children’s need for Vitamin C.
- Children’s bodies use Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth.
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Native American herbalists traditionally used Echinacea (also called Purple Cone Flower) to help fight infections.
- Today, we know Echinacea has immunity-boosting properties that can help keep children healthy during cold season, and help them fight off other bacterial and viral infections.
- Echinacea can also help their bodies to heal and clear common skin conditions.
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us! If we can help in any way please contact us using the details below.
Email: [email protected]
New Zealand Free Phone: 0800 148 148
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 524 8414
Live Chat: Between the hours of 9.30am – 4pm
You can also subscribe to the HealthPost email newsletter for all the latest news, health info and exclusive special offers. Find out more about our guarantee, payment options and delivery times, or view our FAQs page for frequently asked questions and answers.
We also highly recommend reading product reviews. They can be a great way of finding out that little bit extra about products you're interested in.