We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Liver Aid
- Fantastic product Review by Brenda
I highly recommend this product from personal use to all my clients.
(Posted on 28/10/14)
- Can't say I noticed much of a diffe... Review by Caitlin
Can't say I noticed much of a difference but I am a healthy person fitness/food wise, so I just felt I was doing my body a favour more than anything
(Posted on 24/05/13)
- I was told I had a sluggish liver,... Review by Rhonda
I was told I had a sluggish liver, and did not really think much about it until I started taking these.I feel healthy - not sluggish or tired or blah!I did feel sick the first couple of weeks in the afternoon for an hour or so, but that was expected and welcomed as I knew I was getting healthy. Then it stettled and I was over the worse of the detox and I feel great and will continue to take them.Highly recommend.
(Posted on 10/05/13)
- Highly recommend this milk thistle ... Review by Sarah
Highly recommend this milk thistle has helped my liver count get back to normal and made my insides work properly. Especially good taken with Livernurse.
(Posted on 7/05/13)
- I've been using it for a couple of ... Review by Anna
I've been using it for a couple of years now. It's the best cure ever for my bloatedness, indigestion, constipation, food intolerance and chemical insensitivity. I can enjoy cake and muffins now without worrying about a tummy ache. And on top of that I know that it protects and stimulate the regeneration of my liver cells.
(Posted on 30/01/13)
- I chose this as I have a 'sluggish'... Review by Daryl
I chose this as I have a 'sluggish' liver apparently :)) It is a good liver support which in turn helped to clear my thinking and give me more energy. I will continue to take it as a supplement.
(Posted on 23/10/12)
- High-dose Milk Thistle to support your liver, and get your digestion back on track
- Your liver is an important part of your digestive system
- A tired, overworked liver can give you symptoms like indigestion and constipation, and even skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema