Each Tablet Provides:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 35mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 30mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 70mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 35mg
Folic Acid (B complex vitamin) 100mcg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 40mcg
Vitamin C 100mg
Vitamin D3 (100 IU) 2.5mcg
Vitamin E (100 IU) 100mg
Korean Ginseng root ext. equiv. dry 1000mg
Milk Thistle fruit ext. equiv. dry 2000mg
Tribulus terrestris fruit ext. equiv. dry 2000 mg
Also contains: Colour, flavour, tabletting aids.
No added: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Artificial Flavours, Sweeteners or Preservatives.
Korean Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)
- Panax Ginseng is also known as Korean Ginseng.
- Traditionally, Panax Ginseng has been used as an aphrodisiac and energy enhancer; as well as to help improve immunity.
- Today, this herb is classed as an “adaptogen”, which means it helps the body adapt better to all kinds of stress
- Research has shown that Panax Ginseng helps to increase vitality, supports immunity and enhances physical and mental performance.
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)
- Milk Thistle is a powerful antioxidant that helps to maintain healthy liver function.
- The liver plays an important part in digestion, and acts as a filter to help the body get rid of toxins.
- Lifestyle factors like stress, alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine, fatty foods, medication and pollutants can all overwork your liver. People who have a lot of these factors may benefit from herbal support for their livers.
Vitamins E and, Beta-Carotene and Selenium
- Vitamins E and A, Beta-Carotene and Selenium are natural antioxidants that help to protect the body from free radical damage, and assist with healthy aging and immunity.
- Your body can generate free radicals as a result of poor diet, stress, sunlight, or exposure to environmental pollutants.
B Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid)
- B complex vitamins are critical for the body to metabolise carbohydrates, protein and fat into energy.
- Stress or poor diet can deplete B complex vitamin levels.
- Low B complex vitamin levels can lead to tiredness, irritability, emotional imbalance, digestive problems, and difficulties coping with stress.
- B Vitamins should be taken as a complex, as individual B vitamins tend to work together.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to coughs and colds; and can also help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stress, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why Vitamin C is useful when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and improve your energy levels.
- The body uses Calcium to build strong, healthy, dense bones. The Calcium in Healtheries Men’s Multi One-A-Day is chelated to help the body absorb it better.
- Vitamin D helps the body to absorb and use dietary Calcium and Phosphorus.
- Zinc is an essential mineral for healthy sperm production, and a healthy prostate gland.
- Low Zinc levels may contribute to prostate enlargement.
- The body uses Zinc to help it absorb and use B complex vitamins.
- Zinc also assists the body to cope with stress and fatigue, and helps to heal injuries.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain nervous system and emotional balance.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also helps to keep Calcium soluble, which assists in preventing stones from forming.
- Magnesium can also help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, and alcohol intake can reduce your levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability and anxiety.
- Manganese is used to form blood, and to help your body metabolise fats and carbohydrates.
- Your body also uses Manganese to produce some hormones, including sex hormones and thyroxine (which helps to regulate weight and energy levels)
- Your body uses Iron to produce haemoglobin, the molecule that transports oxygen to your tissues and muscles. This is why low Iron levels can affect your energy levels.
- Healtheries Men’s Multi One-A-Day uses ferrous Iron, which is easier for your body to absorb.
- Chromium is a trace mineral that your body uses to maintain balanced blood sugar and triglyceride levels.
- Chromium helps your body to metabolise energy from glucose, and plays a role in synthesising fatty acids and cholesterol. It also appears to increase the effectiveness of insulin.
- Iodine is an essential trace mineral that your thyroid gland uses to produce the hormones that help to regulate your energy levels.
- New Zealand soils are low in Iodine, so if you don’t eat enough seafood or use iodised salt, you may have low Iodine levels
- Selenium is another trace mineral that acts as a powerful natural antioxidant to help protect your body from free radical damage. This may affect heart health, joint health and blood sugar balance.
- New Zealand has very low Selenium levels in its soil.
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us! If we can help in any way please contact us using the details below.
Email: [email protected]
New Zealand Free Phone: 0800 148 148
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 524 8414
Live Chat: Between the hours of 9.30am – 4pm
You can also subscribe to the HealthPost email newsletter for all the latest news, health info and exclusive special offers. Find out more about our guarantee, payment options and delivery times, or view our FAQs page for frequently asked questions and answers.
We also highly recommend reading product reviews. They can be a great way of finding out that little bit extra about products you're interested in.