Each Tablet Contains:
Kelp 100mg (providing Iodine 100mcg)
General Composition of Spirulina
Vitamins (per 100g)
- Protein 65%
- Vitamin A (from Beta carotene) 283,333 IU
- Fat 8%
- Vitamin A (from other Carotenoids) 191,659 IU
- Vitamin E 38.5 IU
- Riboflavin B2 4.6mg
- RNA 3.5%
- Niacin B3 13.0mg
- DNA 1.0%
- Pyridoxine B6 700.0mcg
Essential Amino Acids
- Cyanocobalamin B12 200.0mcg
- Folic Acid 50.0mcg
- Isoleucine 5.9%
- Biotin 5.0mcg
- Leucine 9.6%
- Pantothenic Acid B 51.1mg
- Lysine 4.9%
- Inositol 90.0mg
- Methionine 2.7%
- Bioflavonoids (Rutin) 80.0mg
- Phenylalanine 4.9%
- Minerals (per 100g)
- Threonine 5.7%
- Calcium 1,400mg
- Tryptophan 2.0%
- Phosphorus 910mg
- Valine 7.1%
- Potassium 1,540mg
Non-Essential Amino Acids
- Sodium 450mg
- Alanine 7.1%
- Iron 180mg
- Arginine 6.4%
- Magnesium 290mg
- Aspartic Acid 9.2%
- Zinc 3.9mg
- Cystine 1.0%
- Copper 800mcg
- Glutamic Acid 13.4%
- Chromium 240mcg
- Glycine 4.9%
- Selenium 550mcg
- Proline 3.8%
- Manganese 5.6mg
- Serine 4.9%
Pigments (per 100g)
- Tyrosine 4.9%
- Phycocyanin 15,000mg
- Chlorophyll 1,000mg
- Carotenoids 370mg
Essential Fatty Acids (per 100g)
- Linoleic Acid 1,378mg
- Gamma Linolenic Acid 1,197mg
- Spirulina is a complete, vegetarian-friendly source of all the essential amino acids, and contains 65% protein.
- An excellent source of organic Iron, Spirulina is ten times as rich in this mineral as spinach.
- Because it’s high in Iron and B-vitamins, Spirulina may help if you’re fatigued or feeling run down.
- The natural phenylalanine (an essential amino acid) in Spirulina can help to reduce your appetite, so it’s ideal if you’re watching your weight.
- Like other blue-green algae, Spirulina helps to naturally detoxify and cleanse your body. Plus, it contains antioxidant carotenoids – natural plant pigments that can help to protect your body from free radical damage.
- Some research has also shown that Spirulina may help to balance the way your body processes fat and cholesterol.
- Healtheries spirulina quality
- Healtheries spirulina grows in purpose built ponds in direct sunlight in an ISO certified facility
- The growing process uses natural nutrients, and no chemical additives. The spirulina is not irradiated; and is GE, herbicide and pesticide free.
- Each batch of spirulina is extensively tested for moulds, yeasts, bacteria, and heavy metals; and then checked to make sure its nutrient levels are up to required standards.
- Kelp is a seaweed that provides an excellent natural source of Iodine, which helps to maintain thyroid gland health.
- It is also rich in Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron and Copper.
- Kelp contains compounds called “alginates”, which can absorb large amounts of water. This makes Kelp useful as a bulking laxative to help prevent constipation.
- Alfalfa is a nourishing herb that can help to “build you back up” if you are recovering from illness or feeling generally run down
- It is an alkalising herb, which means it helps to make your body less acidic. It also helps to cleanse your skin.
- Finally, Alfalfa is rich in minerals that nourish your skin, hair and nails.
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us! If we can help in any way please contact us using the details below.
New Zealand Free Phone: 0800 148 148
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 524 8414
Live Chat: Between the hours of 9.30am – 4pm
You can also subscribe to the HealthPost email newsletter for all the latest news, health info and exclusive special offers. Find out more about our guarantee, payment options and delivery times, or view our FAQs page for frequently asked questions and answers.
We also highly recommend reading product reviews. They can be a great way of finding out that little bit extra about products you're interested in.