We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Lipstick Pink Starlet
- Useful to have in your purse Review by Athena
I like this colour:I feel it's neither too bold nor so faint that it may as well be a gloss. It's the sort of pink that seems to go with a lot of different clothes.
(Posted on 2/03/17)
- My fave colour - always come back to this one! Review by Suzan
This is, by far, my favourite colour in this range. I just love Karen Murrell lipsticks! so moisturising and stay put!! Trying a few new colours this time, but this colour is my "go to"!
(Posted on 21/11/16)
- Lovely to wear Review by Hannah
This product feels great on your lips and smells nice too. Best thing is there are no nasties. The colour is not what you would call a "fun pink", it's quite dowdy really, a "mature pink", so I'm giving it to my mum who is in her 50s. I think I'll try the camelia, need something younger.
(Posted on 1/12/15)
- Gorgeous colour. Great staying powe... Review by Anita
Gorgeous colour. Great staying power and the cinnamon scent is lovely. Will buy again
(Posted on 27/04/13)
- Amazing bright prink kinda purple c... Review by Sarah
Amazing bright prink kinda purple color and feels amazing on, and last buy it you will love it, looks great if your wearing black!
(Posted on 5/12/12)
- Nourishing for lips
- All natural ingredients
- Long-lasting, a creamy and smooth application