We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Wheat Grass Powder
- Pleasant tasting...recommend blendi... Review by Sarah
Pleasant tasting...recommend blending with juice and half banana, or whisking into yogurt.
(Posted on 3/01/14)
- It is a bit of an acquired taste, b... Review by Jacqui
It is a bit of an acquired taste, but can be mostly hidden in smoothies. I started adding a teaspoon to my hot lemon in the morning when it was difficult to think of what it could be mixed in to aside from purely water
(Posted on 9/06/13)
- I've been using this product for qu... Review by Shiree
I've been using this product for quite sometime, I have a hectic life style & need to have surplus energy and a feeling of wellbeing, I take wheatgrass with breakfast & find it sets me up nicely for the day ahead.
(Posted on 6/05/13)
- I add this to my smoothies for extr... Review by Serena
I add this to my smoothies for extra nutrients and to help get my daily "greens." Taste is quite strong and can't really be hidden but it's not so unpleasant and easy to get used to.
(Posted on 11/03/13)
- This is a really easy way to take w... Review by Gail
This is a really easy way to take wheatgrass if you are not growing your own. It also tastes way better than the fresh juice and is easy to drink. I just add a spoon to water, whereas another brand I tried I had to put in juice to disguise the taste. A good way to get your 'greens.'
(Posted on 9/10/12)
- Helps maintain a healthy colon & bowel
- High fibre/low calorie food
- 39% pure gluten-free fibre
- Contains natural Vitamin C & folic acid