We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Anti-Flamme Extra Strength
- Parabens may cause cancer! Review by Geraldine
The only thing that puts me off this product is the parabens. Take those out and it would be more beneficial.
(Posted on 23/12/16)
- Best family rub for all aches Review by Sonia
Excellent rub for sore muscles and tightness during or post exercise or just for that nice soothing rub on sore muscles or injury recovery.
(Posted on 28/06/16)
- The best Review by Rebekah
Soothes the pain almost instantly.
(Posted on 5/06/16)
- comforting Review by Anya
It is a good way to soothe aches and pains but like anything else; it doesn't solve the problem. The name says it all; it's a 'kiss' and it will comfort you.
(Posted on 17/05/16)
- Great relief Review by David
Very effective in relieving nagging pain behind the knees from bakers cysts
(Posted on 11/04/16)
- great stuff Review by John
another great product, that does work.
(Posted on 30/12/15)
- Best anti-inflammatory cream Review by Glennie
I have used Anti-flamme for a few years but this extra strength product is great. Highly recommend :o)
(Posted on 29/09/15)
- best Anti inflamatory I have ever used Review by Pauline
I often wake during the night with aching legs and hip. Anti-Flamme extra relieves this immediately
(Posted on 3/08/14)
- I have used this product for a numb... Review by Tracy
I have used this product for a number of years and love it! It helps my poor, sore muscles after running.
(Posted on 16/05/13)
- I normally use the normal strength,... Review by Theresa
I normally use the normal strength, but decided to give the Extra Strength a try this time as well, and I must say I am really impressed with the Extra Strength one, as I can really feel the benefit of the stronger one, just wish it was in a bigger container, would highly recommend to other people who suffer pain .
(Posted on 13/11/12)
Extra Strength Herbal Relief Cream