We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Arctic Cod Liver Oil
- the whole family has it Review by Michelle
the baby the 5 yr old and us adults all consume this product once a day after our breakfast. I truly believe it keeps our minds strong and healthy. An essential for this home. No minds the taste!
(Posted on 10/08/15)
- Product great but taste a problem Review by Cathy
Purchased recently - think it is a really beneficial product but unfortunately only one of the kids can handle the taste directly off the spoon. Tried it myself and was forced to agree it is pretty foul. Having said that, it is fine in smoothies so can still get into them that way.
(Posted on 21/10/14)
- Have been recommended this product ... Review by Sharon
Have been recommended this product for my son by my Natropath. He takes it straight off the spoon, and doesn't complain at all (quite unusual!) Have noticed a small increase in his concentration levels but have been told it takes 6 months to see real effect, (been taking it 4 weeks) so am happy and will continue with it.
(Posted on 7/06/13)
- I really enjoy taking the lemon fla... Review by Victoria
I really enjoy taking the lemon flavoured oil, it's so fresh. Since taking this product (about 6 months) my achy, stiff back and knees have vastly improved.
(Posted on 30/05/13)
- A kinesiologist recommended this oi... Review by Kim
A kinesiologist recommended this oil to me as a good source of Vitamin D and omega. I haven't liked fish oils in the past due to the obvious fishy taste and reflux that it seemed to cause. This one is awesome in comparison! Nice mild lemon taste so i drink it straight off a spoon.
(Posted on 16/05/13)
- I buy this in lemon for my daughter... Review by Tara
I buy this in lemon for my daughter and she loves it, she even asks for it and she is usually very fussy! Just goes to show she knows whats good for her!
(Posted on 12/03/13)
- Best cod liver oil product I have b... Review by David
Best cod liver oil product I have been able to find. Able to take it straight (1 teaspoon) and no fishy after taste. Great product :)
(Posted on 11/06/12)
- Revolutionary freshness level and purity unprecedented in the United States!
- Up to 100 times fresher than comparable products
- Positively no fishy taste