We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Calcium & Magnesium with Vitamin D3
- Convenient 2 in 1 product Review by Phillipa
I've taken magnesium for awhile now and have found it very effective for reducing muscle twitches and cramps. After discovering I was lacking calcium in my diet, I've found this a handy product combining both supplements so I don't need to take another pill.
(Posted on 30/05/16)
- I've always taken calcium and magne... Review by Val
I've always taken calcium and magnesium separately but having it combined in the correct ratio is marvellous. Great to have the D3, zinc etc in it also. So much easier.
(Posted on 27/05/14)
- Best magnesium product, it works. I... Review by Helen
Best magnesium product, it works. I have arthritis and get cramps in feet and legs, greatly reduced with this product, just take 2 tablets at night.
(Posted on 14/04/14)
- Great product to get, 2 capsules a ... Review by Holly
Great product to get, 2 capsules a day for me and already noticing better sleep patterns and feeling much healthier over all. Strongly recommend getting some, especially for such a great price
(Posted on 15/03/13)
- Easy to take and feel better all ro... Review by Paula
Easy to take and feel better all round
(Posted on 9/03/13)
- Best product we have ever used. Su... Review by Aileen
Best product we have ever used. Sure recommend it to anyone.
(Posted on 7/03/13)
- Great product, 3 tablets daily is p... Review by Nadia
Great product, 3 tablets daily is perfect amount of calcium and magnesium, has vastly improved my nails and helped regulate my sleep patterns also. Highly recommend.
(Posted on 18/07/12)
- Maintenance of healthy bone, teeth and musculo-skeletal function
- Preventing cramping, shakiness, tremor and spasm
- Nervousness, anxiety and panic attack symptoms
- Insomnia and poor sleep patterns
- Relaxation and stress
- Sports performance
- Supporting Calcium and Magnesium intake for healthy bones
- The healing of fractures, sprains and strains
- Heart health