We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg + Vit D
- Omega 3 wonderful product does all that it says it will Review by Peter
For some time I have been very frustrated at not being able to recall peoples names, and at age 78years put it down to an aging thingy. Did some research
and kept coming up with Omega 3 as a possible solution. So several weeks ago purchased the above product. Yesterday, while at the local supermarket
a lady called out, Hi. Peter. Two weeks ago, saw same lady, try as I would, could not recall her name, this time Connie,s name popped instantly to mind.
The brains synapse's are back working. Oh the relief, not old timers disease after all. That apart, am feeling much better physically as well. For less cost than a
doctors visit I am back and running..
(Posted on 17/09/14)
- Best fish oil i have tried!! really... Review by Natasha
Best fish oil i have tried!! really helps with the health of your skin, i have far more energy when taking this, if i have run out i really notice the difference. My mood is so improved as well, even if i haven't had a full 8 hrs sleep, less irritable. I just feel happy and alive when I'm useing this fish oil, highly recommend
(Posted on 29/09/13)
- High dose of omega 3 and some vitam... Review by Phillip
High dose of omega 3 and some vitamin D. Both of which a lot of people are under nourished in. Odorless and tasteless, highly recommend.
(Posted on 1/05/13)
- Have tried the same product without... Review by Rosemary
Have tried the same product without the extra Vitamin D and found the extra Vitamin D was better. I am a lot achier and tired if I don't keep up with this product.
(Posted on 30/04/13)
- Contains added Vitamin D to support heart, bones and immunity
- 50% more EPA and DHA – essential Omega 3
- Low odour, low reflux fish oil