We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Propolis Toothpaste
- Very Good Review by Jared
Has a sort of plaster taste to it and works as it tastes as it does a way better job when I get tooth ache than Sensodyne, an acquired taste though find it vastly superior to all others I've tried, get this and the Lemon Myrtle though just sticking to this one now.
(Posted on 26/12/15)
- This tastes nice and has no nasties... Review by Jennifer
This tastes nice and has no nasties in it like SLS.
(Posted on 2/09/13)
- Great for my sensitive teeth.. Bett... Review by Aneeka
Great for my sensitive teeth.. Better than sensodyne and minus the nasties!
(Posted on 10/01/13)
- We have been using this toothpaste ... Review by Tina
We have been using this toothpaste for 4 years and love the lemon myrtle in it. It makes your breath fresh and that lasts throughout the morning. There are no nasties in it which is another positive. Would definitely recommend.
(Posted on 19/08/12)
- It's not as foamy as others as it d... Review by Philip
It's not as foamy as others as it doesn't have SLS, if you want a more refreshing one, try the Lemon Myrtle
(Posted on 14/06/12)
- Just about the only one that doesn'... Review by David
Just about the only one that doesn't have nasties, like SLS, etc., but has natural and healthy ingredients, is NZ made, and is reasonably priced!
(Posted on 22/05/12)
- Years ago my dentist recommended Se... Review by Ann
Years ago my dentist recommended Sensadyne for my sensitive teeth, but I find this toothpaste works just as well, is cheaper, & has natural ingredients. And it has a proper screw-on cap too, not one of those silly flip-up ones that let the toothpaste leak all over the place.- Ann
(Posted on 13/04/12)
- Didn't like it much because it's to... Review by Kemal
Didn't like it much because it's too liquid and not so refreshing. Doesn't produce much foam too.
(Posted on 15/02/12)