We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Floravital - Yeast-Free
- Taking during pregnancy Review by Hannah
I'm taking it while pregnant to supplement my already iron-rich diet. Last pregnancy my iron dropped off in the 3rd trimester much to my surprise. I'm interested to see if taking floravital as a prophylactic will work. So far so good. Tastes ok. Went for yeast free as susceptible to candida.
(Posted on 28/09/15)
- very like this product Review by LI
very like this product
(Posted on 21/04/15)
- Pleasant taste with a slight metali... Review by Christine
Pleasant taste with a slight metalic after taste - chase it down with a mandarin and all is good though!
(Posted on 29/05/14)
- This stuff is really fast acting, m... Review by Sarah
This stuff is really fast acting, my kids love the taste and u can't beat it for all natural ingredients.
(Posted on 8/10/13)
- So many iron supplements seem to co... Review by Lynn
So many iron supplements seem to constipate but I have found this one to work really well without that unpleasant side-effect . It works quickly too and really does seem to raise iron levels and boost energy.
(Posted on 7/05/12)
- Floravital was a perfect 'pick-me-u... Review by M
Floravital was a perfect 'pick-me-up' when I realised I wasn't getting enough iron. But the turn around was pretty instant. Got my energy and alert brain back. Was able to go back to working longer hours. I rather liked the taste too, quite sweet, in a prune juice kind of way. Highly recommend.
(Posted on 25/06/11)
- Great product. I'm pregnant and was... Review by Naia
Great product. I'm pregnant and was feeling a total lack of energy. Within moments of taking this fabulous product I was feeling much better. Thank you.
(Posted on 2/08/10)
- Herbal extracts and fruit juice concentrates
- To assist with the reduction of fatigue
- No Yeast, No Gluten