We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Premium Vitamin D3 1000IU
- Small and easy to swallow Review by Margaret
I noticed a positive difference in my mood (especially) and my skin healing when I increased the dose.
(Posted on 10/01/17)
- Love this product Review by Heidi
Such an important vitamin and have taken it for years. Very tiny capsule and so easy to swallow.
(Posted on 29/06/16)
- Seems to be helping Review by Sarah
We purchased these after reading a study linking Vitamin D to reduction in symptoms of Crohns Disease. Since taking them, my husband has been pretty well symptom free (though he tends to go reasonable periods of time between flair ups). We figure it can't hurt. The price is good and he finds them easy to take.
(Posted on 3/08/15)
- These are so easy to take and I've ... Review by Liz
These are so easy to take and I've found since I've started taking high dose Vit D (on dr's recommendation to see if it will help my psoriasis). I haven't noticed any difference in my skin, but I do have heaps more energy and haven't been sick anywhere as much as I was with colds and flu.
(Posted on 5/06/13)
- I was always tired and slept ALOT. ... Review by Justine
I was always tired and slept ALOT. It's been two weeks since I have started taking Vit D and feel really good. I am no where near as tired as I was. Would recommend this supplement.
(Posted on 3/12/12)
- This is a great Vitamin D product t... Review by Simon
This is a great Vitamin D product that gets you thru those long winter months and keeps you positive.
(Posted on 10/07/12)
- Within 24 hours of taking 2000 IU o... Review by Lloyd
Within 24 hours of taking 2000 IU of this at breakfast and another 2000 IU at lunch, I am a totally new person having suffered depression/anxiety, impending doom, lack of confidence, feeling electric inside etc for 40 years. I no longer feel all of a jangle. Tremendous product. Thankyou.
(Posted on 28/06/12)
- Superior low allergy formulation
- Helps build & maintain healthy bones & teeth
- Check out the Vitamin D article in the HealthPost Library