We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream
- Great product for the price Review by Abbey
I just bought this product as a fill in. An alternate day moisturiser for winter time use. Found my skin was 'drying' out in the office with the air conditioned hot air that is pumped out to keep the office warm. This is a great cream for the price. I do use it quite heavy handed. Just so my skin can try to retain the moisture. It doesn't really have to much of an smell, its an inoffensive smell at any rate and I like the idea of using more rosehip oil. Would recommend.
(Posted on 22/07/16)
- highly recommend, particularly when used alongside sukin restoring night cream Review by mei
another awesome sukin product...i alternate between this day cream and the restoring night cream depending on how drying the wind in Wellington decides on being :-p the rosehip definitely works for my super sensitive skin, though is noticeably not as gentle as the night cream formula. tried this out only because it was on a great promotion but will likely continue to purchase regularly as part of my skincare regime as i'm very happy. this is a far superior product to the essano rosehip range you can find in regular supermarkets, with only a slightly higher price point.
(Posted on 28/05/16)
- Hydrating Day Cream with an antioxidant rich blend of rose hip, pomegranate and kakadu plum
- Ideal for hydrating, replenishing, softening
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% Vegan
- Choose the correct option to recieve a free Facial Treatment Oil