- Fresh tasting natural peppermint flavour
- Supports smooth, natural and efficient digestion
- Soothes the lining of the stomach
- Helps maintain healthy intestinal bacteria
- Supports healthy immune function
- Is prepared exclusively from quality freshly cut, Aloe Vera ‘inner gel’
- Naturally contains enzymes to help aid digestion
- Contains no added sugar
- Naturally sweetened with the herb stevia
- Not reconstituted from powder concentrate
- No laxative effect
- Abdominal pain
- Gastrointestinal upsets
- Gut inflammation
- Digestive problems
- Alternating diarrhea/constipation
- Low appetite
Adults: Take 20mL (2 dessertspoons) daily. For optimum results, take 40mL twice daily.
Note: Customer reviews reflect individual experiences and may not be typical. Individual results may vary.
Customer: Adrienne 30 Apr 2013
Bought a small bottle for my son to try. He liked it so much, I bought 2 large bottles and it looks as though I will need to buy more very soon. He had malabsorption & GI problems after vaccine injury & he finds aloe vera very soothing.
Customer: Lynda 13 Oct 2012
I love the peppermint flavour. I often have it in hot water for a refreshing hot drink!
Customer: Kathryn 27 Mar 2012
I got this free with a detox kit, and after using the normal Aloe Vera juice that came with the kit, this one tasted revolting. Essentially it tastes like the peppermint mouth rinse that you use at the dentist to 'swish & spit' after they've done their scraping and cleaning! It just feels wrong to be swallowing! I'm currently diluting it half 'n' half with the normal Aloe juice, which is making it slightly more palatable. If you like cold peppermint drinks you will love this.