We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Vitamin B5 500mg (Pantothenic Acid)
- Awesome for skin repair Review by Margaret
I have bad eczema and scratch like crazy on certain days.I definitely noticed a positive difference in skin healing and I tend to sleep a lot better too. I would recommend these vitamins.
(Posted on 10/01/17)
- great product Review by D.Ruth
I take this daily and notice when I miss it. It has helped my weak ankles, the pain in my joints has eased a lot , the burning in my at night. has stopped so recommend it . I wouldn't be without it
(Posted on 19/09/16)
- Reduces adrenal stress Review by Helen
I take this daily to fend off adrenal stress and have found it really helps
(Posted on 29/07/15)
- Used this product in conjunction wi... Review by Tim
Used this product in conjunction with others for treating adrenal fatigue. It seems to be working well.
(Posted on 29/05/13)
- My husband & I have been taking thi... Review by Helen
My husband & I have been taking this B5 formula for a month now in conjunction with other supplements for 'adrenal fatigue'. Works best taken with magnesium and Ester C for stress & anxiety. Have noticed significant difference so far.
(Posted on 15/05/13)
- I use this is conjunction with L-Ca... Review by Georgina
I use this is conjunction with L-Carnitine for the management of acne. I can honestly say I have seen a huge improvement (acne has cleared about 75%) over the two months I have been taking it. I never expected such a fantastic result, and don't hesitate to recommend trying this combination. The tablet itself is also easy on the stomach, which is a plus.
(Posted on 26/09/12)
- An essential B vitamin which may provide valuable support during times of stress
- Maintains healthy nervous system function