We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Natural Medium Blonde (7N)
- Used 7N for years really lovely colour Review by Brenda
I use 7N its really a great colour for natural med blondes going grey.Get lots of comments on the colour.
(Posted on 5/05/16)
- Gentle and thorough Review by Shirlz
I love all the tints of nature dyes I've tried. I actually mix 3 together to get the exact colour I want but make sure to stay in the '7' range for best blending. I've tried other amonia free hair dyes before but these are by far the most gentle on my hair and scalp.
(Posted on 26/09/15)
- Nice colour, covered nearly all my ... Review by Kim
Nice colour, covered nearly all my grey. I have medium brown hair and this was probably slightly darker than my natural colour, so would go a shade lighter next time
(Posted on 30/07/13)
- This product is wonderful, it does ... Review by Linda
This product is wonderful, it does a good cover on grey, and hair feels soft after, love the shampoo and conditioner after wash smells lovely.
(Posted on 24/05/13)
- I have a very sensitive scalp, can'... Review by Karen
I have a very sensitive scalp, can't even use most shampoos but I find this product excellent. I have no problems with sensitivities. Also it is really easy to use with great results
(Posted on 6/05/13)
- Great products. they colour your ha... Review by Jenni
Great products. they colour your hair so well and leave it feeling great instead of dry. Great for blending into your grey!!!!!
(Posted on 27/04/13)
- This is an excellent product that d... Review by Jo
This is an excellent product that does what it says and is pleasant to use. I haven't found anything that matches it. Highly recommended. HealthPost offers it at a competitive price and is always helpful and reliable.
(Posted on 12/07/12)
- Very nice and easy to use, good col... Review by G and K
Very nice and easy to use, good colour selections and very easy on your hair, not harsh at all.
(Posted on 5/07/11)
- Damage-free results
- Contains no ammonia
- Won't stain skin