We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Age Proof - Daily Defence Moisturiser with SPF15
- Too thick Review by Yvette
Disappointed in this product very thick and sticky, more the consistency of a real thick night cream, just read other review my batch was definitely not milky? Which is confusing
(Posted on 26/07/16)
- This is my favourite beauty product Review by Karen
I really love how this glides over your skin especially after spending a little time in the sun. It rehydrates and brightens your complexion, I use morning and night under my moisturiser. Highly recommend
(Posted on 15/02/15)
- I was not happy with this product. ... Review by Karrie
I was not happy with this product. It smelt bad but once on soaked in the skin it didn't linger too much. The consistency is like milk so not very hydrating so if you have dry skin you will need something extra. Overall I did not notice any lighting of my blemishes after once bottle. I know it says "reduces and prevents pigmentation with continual use" however the fact that in one bottle I didn't notice anything and with the $42 price tag I would not recommend.
(Posted on 20/03/14)
- SPF15 provides effective protection from the sun
- Long-lasting hydration for soft, supple skin
- With Hyaluronic acid and vitamins A,C & E