We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream
- Great product. Review by Monique
Been using this for a while now. Loving the smell, texture and results of this hand cream.
(Posted on 5/03/17)
- Loving this product! Review by Patricia
Loving this product! I have been using for a few weeks, nothing to fault!
(Posted on 7/12/15)
- Great product, only hand moisturise... Review by Rebecca
Great product, only hand moisturiser I have found in a long line of products that actually works on my hands.
(Posted on 27/03/14)
- Great hand cream, soo moisturising,... Review by Loraine
Great hand cream, soo moisturising, best I've used in a long while. Would recommend .Thanks.
(Posted on 6/10/13)
- Very good moisturiser for hands, el... Review by Rene
Very good moisturiser for hands, elbows, knees, heels anywhere that needs a heavier moisturizer. I have eczema on my hands so I use this hand cream before bed and after cleaning the house to keep eczema at bay.
(Posted on 3/07/13)
- Non greasy and easily spread so you... Review by Briar
Non greasy and easily spread so you only need a little. My hands feel soft for ages. Would definitely recommend this product as a must have.
(Posted on 9/06/13)
- Awesome product it makes your hands... Review by Lesley
Awesome product it makes your hands feel soft and like silk! It smells beautiful too! An amazing product at a great price and you only need a little of this product.
(Posted on 28/05/13)
- The Trilogy hand cream is a favorit... Review by Kate
The Trilogy hand cream is a favorite of mine. It is non greasy and just luscious as it soaks into your skin.
(Posted on 18/05/13)
- I'm delighted with this hand cream!... Review by Anita
I'm delighted with this hand cream! I've been using it twice a day and my hands are so soft. Not greasy at all. Will definitely buy again
(Posted on 29/04/13)
- The best hand cream ever. I have u... Review by Tracey
The best hand cream ever. I have used many creams and came across this when I was home in NZ. Have had soft hands for the first time ever in the cold Finnish Winter and indoor heating.
(Posted on 23/03/13)