We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Vital Moisturising Cream
- Excellent Review by Dry Sensitive skin
I love this moisturizer. This is the first time i have tried this and I will continue to use this. I have dry and very sensitive skin and my skin love this moisturizer. It hydrates all day and smells great.
(Posted on 3/05/16)
- It works, especially with oil Review by Tamara
I like this moisturiser, it's creamy but not too heavy. I was finding it not quite as nourishing as I wanted so I mixed it with a couple of drops of trilogy rosehip oil and it transforms into a truly amazing product. What a combination!
(Posted on 10/04/15)
- Keep coming back Review by Simone
I love this product and have been using it for some time. It smells divine, goes on and absorbs easily and is not greasy. Love love love.
(Posted on 10/04/15)
- Best moisturiser ever. Review by Lesley
I tried trilogy rosehip oil once to try to deal with a patch of dry skin on my nose. It worked well so I bought the Vital moisturising cream and have never looked back. It is beautifully balanced and that patch on the bridge of my nose which was around for two years, is now healed and looking great. I love Trilogy-well worth the money as it does a great job and as I work in school I seldom wear makeup- just moisturise and go.
(Posted on 23/09/14)
- This product makes my skin feel dry Review by Jules
This product makes my skin feel dry, does this happen to anyone else? I already have pretty dry skin, but when I mix this with the antipodes divine oil it is actually pretty good. I also use a moisturizing cleanser. With that combo I don't get dryness or feel too oily. It smells so delicious.
(Posted on 10/09/14)
- Fantastic moisturizer- like the nat... Review by Anne
Fantastic moisturizer- like the natural products
(Posted on 31/05/14)
- I used this it's very smooth in my ... Review by Danhe
I used this it's very smooth in my face
(Posted on 9/04/14)
- Love this cream! Have used it for ... Review by Ashleigh
Love this cream! Have used it for years - ever since I found that I have sensitive skin and I use it day and night! Fabulous!
(Posted on 18/03/14)
- Awesome product nice and light does... Review by Chrissy
Awesome product nice and light doesn'tmake your face feel or look greasy.
(Posted on 10/02/14)
- Definitely 5 star product!I have se... Review by Winnie
Definitely 5 star product!I have sensitive skin and couldn't use most of other products, even the Antipodes vanilla pod gives me tingling hurt feelings sometimes. But this product is so gentle that leaves my skin moisturised and never hurt my skin. But note to choose the pottle NOT pump, as the pump design is too dumb you could only get half of the cream out, and could never reach the other half. I wasted half of my pump bottle.
(Posted on 4/12/13)
- New improved formula!
- A wonderfully light, fast-absorbing day cream
- With natural anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids
- The Rolls Royce of natural moisturisers