We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Euphrasia 3x Soothing Eyedrops
- Sadly....not good for me Review by Dianne
I had been looking forward to trying these but, sadly, they sting my eyes and I have had to give up on them. I"ve used pharmacy bought drops in the past which didn't sting so I was surprised to find this was the case with a natural product, for me anyway :(
(Posted on 18/11/16)
- My eyes were very red and sore, a c... Review by Melissa
My eyes were very red and sore, a combination of paint fumes while decorating and dust. This reduced the redness and soreness. I use then occasionally now for allergy eyes, it's gentle and effective
(Posted on 27/03/14)
- These give me some relief from dry ... Review by Simone
These give me some relief from dry eyes but not for very long
(Posted on 9/03/14)
- Highly recommended product! My eyes... Review by Tritip
Highly recommended product! My eyes used to get red n dry in front of computer work everyday but after a few time of using this eyedrops, no tired eyes again.
(Posted on 21/11/13)
- These drops are great for our red, ... Review by Elaine & Ian
These drops are great for our red, irritated and watery eyes. Giving us relief quickly.
(Posted on 23/02/13)
- Weleda Euphrasia Eyedrops are the m... Review by Juliet
Weleda Euphrasia Eyedrops are the most mild, well balanced, safest eyedrops to use for any situation, whatever the issue or problem, extremely kind to promoting optimum health of the eyes.
(Posted on 25/06/12)