We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Millet Nourishing Shampoo
- Relieves itching Review by Wendy
My teenage son had an itchy, flakey scalp. This is the only shampoo he's tried that relieves the itching. The relief for him was straight after washing for the first time - so he's going to keep using this wonderful product.
(Posted on 5/08/15)
- so soft and bouncy Review by Rayna
Agree, the bottle is a bit small, but a little shampoo goes a long way. My hair is fine and inclined to go limp with no bounce after washing and conditioning. Now after washing it my hair just goes into place and doesn't even need hair spray.I'm getting rid of all my salon stuff and sticking with this product.
(Posted on 29/12/14)
- So many shampoos contain detergents... Review by Jo
So many shampoos contain detergents and chemicals, it was nice to feel my hair having a healthy treat. My hair feels very soft and nourished after using Weleda's Millet Shampoo.
(Posted on 16/02/14)
- The bottle is a bit small, but a re... Review by Light Awake
The bottle is a bit small, but a really beautiful shampoo, and a small amount seems to go a pretty fair way! I have tried several other natural shampoos which have been too harsh on my hair or caused buildup and residues, but this seems to be gently cleaning all of that off, and the scent is just out of this world delicious!! Glad to see it on sale here:)
(Posted on 11/01/14)
- Millet husk, rich in silicic acid, nourishes and maintains natural suppleness, shine and resilience
- Organic macadamia nut oil, millet husks extracts and sage provide gentle cleansing
- You may be interested in the What Hair Type Do I Have? blog article