We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Nursing Tea
- It does work, Review by Yu
I was going to purchase other tea at beginner,it sold out . I tried this tea , it really works.will keep going during the time breastfeeding
(Posted on 22/06/16)
- I have found this tea to be very ef... Review by Ness
I have found this tea to be very effective in boosting my milk supply, it has given me a really strong 'let down' feeling. The only negative for me is it seems to have made my sweat have a strong fenugreek-y smell!
(Posted on 26/02/14)
- Helped promote lactation and i have... Review by Jane
Helped promote lactation and i have been able to breastfeed exclusively despite being a vegetarian mum. yay
(Posted on 24/09/13)
- Interesting taste and aroma that in... Review by Victoria
Interesting taste and aroma that in our household it got the nickname 'smelly tea', but certainly supported my milk production so our rather large 3 month old hasn't needed any supplementation so far!!
(Posted on 10/09/13)
- Doesn't taste bad at all, quite tol... Review by Jane
Doesn't taste bad at all, quite tolerable and it worked for my milk production. Can't recommend it more esp when my baby feeds well and grows well :)
(Posted on 1/08/13)
- It worked for me, so I would recomm... Review by Jane
It worked for me, so I would recommend to mums-to-be who may be anxious about their breast milk production.
(Posted on 1/08/13)
- Tasty tea that not only helps you r... Review by Krissy
Tasty tea that not only helps you relax (good for milk production) but offers reassurance that you are maintaining your milk supply
(Posted on 16/05/13)
- This product is fantastic. It not ... Review by Rebecca
This product is fantastic. It not only tastes lovely, but keeps my milk supply up brilliantly. And I'm breastfeeding twins this time!! Highly recommended
(Posted on 27/03/13)
- This tea tastes absolutely horrible... Review by Laylasmom
This tea tastes absolutely horrible but believe me I force it down because it works! As someone else said in a review my daughter also recently had a bout of clusterfeeding and my milk supply went down to almost nothing and this milk has increased my milk flow and the letdowns during the day. Thank goodness my husband found this tea!
(Posted on 22/03/13)
- I don't like grassy tea and was a b... Review by Andrea
I don't like grassy tea and was a bit worried what this would taste like after forcing raspberry leaf tea down during pregnancy. I had no need to be concerned, this is a very pleasant tea to drink and since drinking it I have noticed an increase in supply and a stronger let-down.
(Posted on 6/08/12)
- 100% Certified Organic
- Supports healthy lactation & milk flow